March Five Favourites


It's that time again for my monthly favourites. I was loving quite a lot in March so let's cut to the chase.

Beauty

A trip to Space N.K. never ends well for me. In my defence, I've had my eye on this BECCA highlighter for a good year now. This is in the shade Moonstone which is the perfect shade for a glam everyday glow. I have been wearing this every day to work and I love the longevity of this highlighter. It glides on like a dream and BECCA highlighters are one of my favourite formulas as they are so finely milled.

Skincare



Now I'm not gonna bang on about my new Pixi products too much seeing as I wrote about them in last week's post here but just a quick mention to say it's the only skincare I have been using this month. That says how good they are. The Nourishing Cleansing Balm especially has changed the way I remove my makeup. It literally just melts off with this stuff and leaves my skin feeling hydrated - big thumbs up. 

TV

I bit the bullet and signed up to Now TV through my Apple TV box and it is legit the best thing since Netflix. It has so many UK and US boxsets, I will never not have anything to watch again. I have been meaning to watch The Affair for ages so I was glad to see it on Now TV. It is so intense and complex, I love it. It is kind of a slow burner but I quite like that. Plus it has Joshua Jackson aka Pacey from Dawson's Creek, my 90's crush. Also, it has brand new season 6 of Girls which has actually been amazing. Girls kind of lost its way in the mid seasons but I will be gutted to say goodbye to Hannah and my favourite, Adam. They better end up together or I am gonna cry!

Film

I think like every other basic bitch my favourite film this month is for sure Beauty and the Beast. I am not a die hard fan of the Disney original, I am more of a Cinderella gal so I had kind of forgotten how much of a musical it really is but I loved it. The songs were amazing and Emma Watson was surprisingly a perfect Belle. I love that they are doing more live action Disney films of the old classics, who doesn't love a wee fairytale?


Music

I am obsessed with the two new Frank Ocean songs, forever on repeat on my Spotify. Firstly, Slide with Calvin Harris is such a good chilled out Summer tune. And his new tune Chanel is also genius. Blonde is one of my favourite albums of all time, I want him to tour ASAP. I love how under the radar he is. Read this post from his Tumblr about falling in love with a man and try not to fall in love with the man himself. So. Many. Feels.  





No comments :

Post a Comment