Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection


I've had this beauty of a palette for a while now but I have been grabbing for every day recently so I wanted to dedicate a post to it and to share these pretty pictures too. 



The Sweet Peach Palette, this is definitely an Instagram made me buy it product but I don't regret it one bit.  How freaking cute is the packaging? I am such a sucker for packaging. I love how kitsch Too Faced always are and I adore that this actually smells like peaches too. It is also really sturdy which is handy when you are as clumsy as I am.  



Here are some of my favourite, go-to shades and admittedly the reason I bought the palette in the first place. The middle pinky peach matte and shimmer shades are just so pretty and perfect for an everyday Spring girly look. Swatched from left to right: Puree, Lucious, Just Peachy, Candied Peach and Bellini. I am really impressed with the pigmentation and longevity of these shadows. 

I have only used one-half of this palette because I am just obsessed with peach and pinks right now, literally the only eye looks I am creating right now. I can't wait to play with the darker shades also, especially that shimmery khaki green and purple shade.



Now, I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss but I was at the Too Faced counter in Debenhams and this dark peach colour in Papa Don't Peach just seemed right up my street and the perfect everyday gloss. Plus it smells amazing, I am such a fan of scented lip products. This has peach oil infused which makes it smell amazing and feel really sleek too.


I am also a fan of the consistency of this lip gloss as it is not too sticky and when it wears off it just fades to a nice nude colour. There is nothing worse than your lippie looking off once it starts to fade. I am tempted to pick up another of the Sweet Peach glosses in a brighter peach colour when I am more tan and blonde this Summer (fingers bloody crossed).


Overall I am really chuffed with the products I have picked up from this collection especially the Sweet Peach palette which is a really versatile palette with great colour pay off. Whilst writing up this post I seen that Selfridges stock the blush from the collection called Papa Don't Peach (best name ever). I might have to snap it up when I am down in London next weekend... 

No comments :

Post a Comment