April Five Favourites



April has come and gone but I had the best month ever. I turned 25 and I signed a lease on a flat with one of my best gals. I haven't been trying out a lot of products but I still managed to think of five favourites for you guys so keep on reading to find out what they are. 

Beauty


Shout out to Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks I love the colours and the satin and matte finishes. Pillow Talk and Bitch Perfect have literally been on my lips every other day. They are great shades for the office as they are subtle and really long lasting. I love the smell of these babies and that rose gold packaging obviously. I literally have a list of the other lipsticks I want on my phone, it is endless. They are quite expensive at £24 a pop but I do think they are worth it. Plus you can book to get your makeup done at Charlotte Tilbury counters in House of Fraser and you just need to spend £35 on products which I think is a good deal. 


TV

Hands down my favourite TV show of late is Big Little Lies. If you haven't seen it yet sign up to NowTV right now and get on it. I can't really say what it is about without giving it away but it centres around the lives Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon and Shailene Woodley in the small, idyllic town in California. The acting in it is fantastic, the soundtrack is bomb and I love the way it is shot and lit. It is one of the best shows I have watched in a long time and hope it wins all the awards. 


Film 

I have literally only watched one film in the month of April but boy was it a good one. I went to see Get Out at the cinema, I was kind of scared as I am such a wuss but it wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be. It was more creepy and a bit jumpy but I loved it. The humour in it really helped me to not feel too scared which was great! It was such a clever story and really made me think about racism too. The acting was also top notch especially from ALlison Williams who I am so used to seeing playing Marnie on Girls (side note that Girls finale WTactualF?!).


Music

I am the type of person who listens to the same songs to death until I eventually get over them. I would love to know how much I have listened to Childish Gambino's Redbone in April, honestly obsessed with the sexy, funky vibes of that song. You can follow my April playlist on Spotify here.


Style 

So this is a little random one but I am obsessed with the dusty pink colour that is everywhere right now. I am trying to restrain myself from decking the whole flat out in this colour. I have managed to sneak a fair bit in though. Plus I am 25 and have my first pink wall in my bedroom haha I love it. 









No comments :

Post a Comment